My favourite Forum Hacked ? Government Security.Org

Was Governmentsecurity.org, my favourite security forum hacked?
I do not care for my user credentials that i used there, but i do care for the skills of the hacker that put this up.
But it's not so sure that the forum was hacked but Security Shell did post the stuff on its blog :
Apparently from an el8 hacker named JustRulz

Another underground forum defaced by JustRulz.Think at an new IPB 0-day ?

How I hacked governmentsecurity.org ?

Director: JustRulz ~ naylonsebeke(at)hotmail(dot)com

####################################################################################
-[0x11]- Intro

It was very rainy day haha : xD. . . ı was checking recent exploits and testing some of latest kernel bugs on my boxes.
Than,ım entered governmentsecurity.org web page.Their web design is very cool (H) :lol , finally ı decided to test
their server security and test my own 0day exploit.

0day exploit for Power Board!!! Dude if that is true, therez practically nothing that could be done against that.

Mari bon li bon ca.. :-|